Skip to main content

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Bobcats!
You made it! Another week of online learning almost complete! I am sure you are doing great! Today I challenge you to bounce a ball into a bucket. It sounds pretty simple but I tried many times before being successful. You have to have the right combination of force and distance. That means how hard you bounce the ball and how far it goes. If you don't have a ball that you can bounce, I challenge you to use an underhand toss and toss a ball or rolled up socks into a bucket or bowl. I hope you have a chance to get outside even if it is just for a walk. Have a great weekend!
Miss you tons!
-Mrs Ham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday! We took a bit of a different path through our woods the day this picture was taken of Moon.  She stumbled upon Joy!!!  As we looked more closely, we saw beautifully painted rocks that read love, happy, peace scattered on the trail.  What a fun find that made us all smile!   Another thing that I’ve noticed in our neighborhood are really kind chalk messages.  Today, your challenge is to leave something kind for others to see.  We all must continue to stay apart but it’s important to remember that we’re still here for each other and care very much.  So, let’s make someone SMILE from a DISTANCE since right now, it’s the best we can do! As always, stay healthy and stay active!   Smiles, Ms. Emert ❤️

Fantastic Final Friday!

Happy Friday Bobcats! You made it! We have come to the end of our online learning for the year! We are so proud of all you have accomplished while we were in and out of school. We have had so much fun watching you grow throughout the year! What was your favorite activity or game during our PE time? Mrs. Emert and I would have to agree that Battleships is one of our favorite games! We hope you stay active and make good choices throughout the summer! Remember to be kind, have fun and enjoy each day with a smile!                                                                       Love Always,                                                               Mrs. Em...

Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Bobcats!! We hope you are having a great week so far! Don't forget to check out our Virtual Field Day! Today I challenge you to make a fire escape plan with your family. You can simply sit down and have a conversation about it or draw a map. Make sure you discuss a meeting place and how you would get there safely. Have a great day! Mrs. Ham